Kannagara Tsubaki Sukeikai/Membership
Members of Kannagara Tsubaki Sukeikai, the membership group of Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America, follow the spiritual guidance of Tsubaki no O Kami as they strive to attain happiness, health and prosperity for all peoples.
The principal Kami enshrined at Tsubaki O Kami Yashiro are:
- Sarutahiko-no-O-Kami, leader of all earthly Kami; Sarutahiko-no-O-Kami leads us correctly and peacefully as the primal Kami of guidance and protection
- Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto, Kami of arts & entertainment, harmony, meditation, and marriage; wife of Sarutahiko-no-O-Kami
Purposes of the Kannagara Tsubaki Sukeikai are:
- to revere Sarutahiko-no-O-Kami and Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto
- to protect the shrine as the primal spiritual dwelling of the earthly Kami
- to receive Shinchi Reino, divine guidance, through individual daily practice and prayers paying respect to the Kami and expressing gratitude for the blessings of the Kami
- to pray for harmony, prosperity, and peace among all nations of the world
- to purify various obstacles and to restore all things to their original brightness
- to receive divine protection for health and progress
- to open up one's way and life by the divine will
- through prayer and daily practice, to augment and enhance the divine energy and virtue of the Kami, bringing greater spiritual harmony to all creation
- to experience Shin Jin Kiitsu, unity of the Kami and man
To become a member please download the membership form, fill it in, and bring or mail it (postal service) to Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America.
Kannagara Tsubaki Sukeikai/members are entrusted as Hosan Kai Sanyo, the Special Advisory Committees of the Shrine.
This image is from the painting Tenson Korin and is the property of Tsubaki Grand Shrine, Mie Japan.